Thursday, May 29, 2008

Free Operation Repo Online



the end of the poll was few hours and we have almost a tie. This is not a true pre-election silence, but let her substitute would be the fact that I already have their favorite and not tell who is an option:).

Today podsunięto me an idea for an interesting post, maybe cycle. The inauguration will take place after the announcement of results and necessary changes in the blog template code. The cycle will try to attach pictures rich, and because I know so much about your photos, what about open heart surgery, I hope to report eager photographers (especially the one I mean.) Meanwhile

invite to cast the last votes. If someone else he wants to influence the fate of the Internet, have a moment to do it. Tomorrow announcement of the results and the beginning of the series - I hope. Enjoy reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment